“Ozone layer” can be called as one of the godsend blessing to the mankind and also for other living creators on the earth. Ozone is a smog layer present in the atmosphere at a distant height that prevents many harmful ultra-violate rays from entering the earth’s surface. Thus, they protect us from many harmful skin allergies and many life-threatening diseases. Moreover with the growing pollution, it becomes more important to understand the importance of ozone in our lives. And due to these man-made pollutants there is also a whole in the ozone layer. Though we can’t do much about it from sitting at our home, but we can definitely do something about growing pollution inside our homes. Now one might ask how can be there pollution inside our homes. The answer is yes, there is a lot of pollution inside our homes too. Caused mainly due to:
- Use of detergents
- Use of bathroom cleaners
- Insecticides and pesticides
- Due to sitting of molds and mites for a period of time
- Pollens, weeds and grass
- Pet dander
- Smoke and fire
And many more such pollutants, which can cause a lot of health hazards and trigger allergies too in many. Then what should one do about these pollutants and the smell or odour of such pollutants and allergens? Though one can use purifiers, disinfectants but these will not remove the odours nor will it kill many of the moulds. The best option to use would be an ozone generator machine.
It is been found that this machine can do wonders in killing many allergens and also quickly removing odours. Many of the hotels use ozone treatment in between occupancy to remove smoke odour and other smells.
A brief insight into Seasonal Allergies
Some like winters, some like summers, some like spring and some like autumn. All of us have one or the other favorite season. Do you sneeze often when the weather changes or do you get runny nose or other cold like symptoms, if there is any change in the climatic changes? Then you may be suffering with seasonal allergies of some or the other kind. So, how do you keep yourself protected?
There is no test that is performed to detect seasonal allergies but after some observations over a period of time and after consulting your medical professional, there will be a conclusion drawn, that one might be suffering with seasonal allergies.
Some of the visible Symptoms:
Seasonal allergies are like other allergies, which are developed when one’s immune system becomes over sensitive and overreacts to environmental or natural things which most people are resistant to. Seasonal allergies have symptoms like:
- Itchy nose or eyes
- Running nose or eyes
These symptoms are triggered due to natural or environmental things like pollen, grass and even mold. The chances of getting seasonal allergies is high during spring season as during this time of the year vegetations is at its peak and the climate adds to the easy movement of allergens, causing trouble for some people. But this can happen at other period of the year too depending on the temperature and humidity and even wind of a particular area.
Some of the common culprits that trigger seasonal allergies are:
- Russian thistle
- And Burning bush
The best treatment of allergies is to avoid them than to take medications. Though there are allergy shots available with the allergists, which can be taken before the onset of seasonal allergy period to avoid it beforehand. But the fact is that pollens and moulds are very light weight and can travel miles away, so the better option is to stay inside during the day time, when they are at their peak and can cause maximum trouble.
HEPA Air Purifying Cleansers
HEPA stands for High-Efficiency-particulate air, is one of the most important tool required these days to fight in-house pollutants and allergens. HEPA air purifier not only keeps the house free form dust mites and pollens, it also keeps the house clean and fresh and a safer place to stay. Some of the doctors also believe that by inhaling clean and safe air, you can reduce the chances of heart attack and other heart diseases too to a certain level.
These filters have numerous benefits to human health. Let’s see what those are:
- Like pollens, grass, moulds and even weeds and gives a fresh air to breathe to the residents of the house or even office.
- Many stubborn and minute dust mites may not get trapped in the vacuum cleaners. In such case HEPA air cleansers works wonders in trapping all those mites and bacteria.
- There must be zillions of micro-particles in the air that we breathe. These can cause a lot of heart and lung and many other respiratory issues in a healthy person. Then just imagine about the damage it can do to someone who is already suffering. These air- purifiers are of great help to get rid of such micro particles.
- No doubt that these purifiers are of great help to get better quality of air. But at the end of the day, it is a machine and it needs to be replaced and maintained well from time to time. So make sure to change the filters from time to time to get the optimum results of these filters.
- There are filters for small rooms, offices, hospitals, aircrafts and even factories and industries. So buy the one which fulfils the requirements as per the size of the room. Only then you can get the desired result from these purifiers. Most of these filters are portable devices, and this even gives the freedom to carry them from one room to another, according to the occupancy of the room.
HEPA air cleansers are best used in seasons when the chances of seasonal allergies are at its peak. These can be used though out the year too.